Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hmmm...

I wish I had Internet at home, so that I could write what I'm thinking more and possibly post more pictures, which lets face it, makes a blog much better.

I was recently introduced to a "Life List", or as some might call it a "Bucket List", (doesn't life list sound better?). You are supposed to think of 100 things you want to do in your life. It can be simple like read a certain book, to something far fetched, like walk on the moon. Whatever has entered your mind at one time or another that you would like to try.
I've been making my "Life List" for a couple weeks now, and I'm not anywhere close to 100, but dang are their lots of things I want to do, most of which cost money. So the first thing I want to accomplish on said list - is to win the lottery. Once that is completed, the rest will fall in to place.
I will post this list at a time when I have enough listed to make it worth your looksey. Keep in mind, these are my dreams, hopes and wants - don't judge. I'm entitled to feel and want what I want and feel.
Don't cha think?

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're into Life List. Soon I'm going to have a blog with my life list then you comment on mine and I comment on yours!! I know- I'm such a nerd. Deal. XO!

    ReplyDelete