Sunday, September 11, 2011

Rocky and Football

Thursday night I had a 50-ish birthday party for my dear Rocky Feller Moeller. His birthday isn't until December, but no one wants to stand outside that time of year. Rocky even wore a black tie for this event!!



We had a great time with friends and family!
Treats for the dogs....

And treats for people!


We had a great turn out! Rocky's friends and my friends showed up to wish him a happy birthday.

See the great crowd of awesome people!! And... where is Rocky? 
Oh... he's anti-social..... (see him on the right?) :-)


It was a great time, a beautiful night and awesome people!!
Thank you everyone that came to celebrate!

After everyone left I cleaned up and got ready to watch the Packers on channel 13. (I do not have cable).Only problem is, I only get channel 8 and 23 with my flat white antenna hanging on the wall. So I had to move the antenna round until I found the place where channel 13 came in.... it just happened to be in the middle of the room, 2 feet off the ground. Good thing my 'coffee table' was that height or I would have had to stand there holding it.....


The Packers won... but I can't say the same for my Hawkeyes. It was a good game against the Cyclones on Saturday. Went in to 3 overtimes. It was a short day for me... I drank a bit more than I should have and was home before the sun was down.
Here are a couple pictures before the game began.
Nicole :)
Jessica and Presley

No comments:

Post a Comment