Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sooo out of shape.

Somehow I let my good friend Nicole talk me in to a 6 day trial period at a local kickboxing, resistance training, etc type of gym, called Goals In Motion. My friends Sandy and Katrisha also take the workout classes there so I saw them at the butt crack of dawn today too…
When I say butt crack of dawn, I mean the sun was still sleeping…. My alarm sounded at 4:30, Rocky huffed at me, jumped off the bed and went to his kennel. Even the dog knows that 4:30 is way to early to be up. Upon arriving at the class at 5:15 I learned that it was an hour long. 15 minutes in to it I thought my lungs were going to explode and my legs were going to give out. The worst part is there are mirrors all over so you can look at yourself work out. To my family and friends that have seen me run, and those who have made fun of me for the way I look while running… my goodness I really do look stupid.

We made it through and will go again tomorrow for resistance training - if I can even move by then.

I think I'd like it better if I could take the class in high heels. Preferably, pink ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment