Monday, November 15, 2010

The Plane Tickets are Booked

Next July my dad and I are joining the Rider Family (Susie, Jeff, Andrea and David), on a trip to Peru. Susie is Peruvian - and her mother lives there. So having people that know the language, the area and the culture will make the trip that much more enjoyable.
I booked the plane tickets for me and my dad and we will be flying out of Chicago with Jeff since Susie and kids will already be down there.
I am so excited, this is another place I will be able to check off my bucket list. We will stay in Lima and Cuzco. We will see Machu Picchu http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machu_Picchu, which will take my breath away.
We might even stay in a hostel for a few nights!!
http://www.ecopackersperu.com/en/services-hotel-cusco-travelers-peru.html.

I can't explain how excited I am that I am going with my dad on another adventure. Sharing these once in a life time opportunities with my dad means more to me then words can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment