Monday, April 4, 2011

As I Lie Awake....

I haven’t been sleeping well lately. I go to bed about 9, read for about an hour, then shut out the lights and wait for sleep to take over. But it doesn’t. I toss and turn for hours, so much so, that Rocky doesn’t even sleep in bed with me. What am I thinking about you ask? Besides what super hero powers I want, I think: Do I buy a grill? Do I get internet at home? Do I buy the lawn chair? Do I buy the trees for my back yard? Do I have the stranger come cut down my apple tree’s because he wants the wood? Do I have him sign a waiver, since my insurance mind knows if he injures himself, my homeowners insurance is liable? Do I buy a kayak? Do I get new counter tops in the kitchen? Do I get a new garage door opener? Do I get new windows? Do I bother with landscaping some of my back yard? Do I get up and work out? Do I try online dating? Do I start running? So much stuff to do, yet I can't decide if I really want to do any of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment