Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Little Bit of This... and Food

My sister Sam's dog, Tippy, moved in with me and Rocky earlier this week. She's hyper, but a huge sweet heart. She did misbehave, and ate my wall. The dog has 50 toys laying around, but I guess my paint and dry wall seemed more appetizing. :)





My dad retired from 34 1/2 years at Sysco. His last day was Thursday. The company invited our family to a little retirement party, with cake and gifts. We tried to surprise my dad that us 3 girls were coming, but he figured it out. My family isn't good with surprises... I am so happy for my dad. He worked his ass off for his family (still does) and I never heard the man complain. He's an amazing dad, husband and person. Congrats Daddy!



Thursday night I met my friend Nicole out at Tally's in Beaverdale for a couple beverages and food. It was hot, but the roof top patio, in the shade, was pretty nice.
Nicole ordered the portobello mushroom fries for an appetizer, and I actually tried them. I'm not a fan of mushrooms, but they were pretty decent. Batter and deep fried, can't go wrong with that! We had no problem finishing them off...
I ordered the BLC (bacon, lettuce and cheese) for dinner. Nice crispy bacon, pepper jack cheese and a nice soft white bread. It was SOOOOO good. I want one right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment