Thursday, September 8, 2011

Stuff

~The pictures, specials on TV and magazine articles of 9/11 make me tear up. I think they always will.
I remember exactly where I was, what I was doing and what was going on in my life on that day 10 years ago. I can't believe it's been 10 years. I have never wanted to visit NY before, but now I really want to go see the memorial there. I added this to my Life List.



~I'm trying out a vegitarian/vegan lifestyle of sorts. No meat, no dairy. 2 1/2 days in and I'm feeling skinnier already. I am doing this with my friend Nicole for 21 days total and then see how our bodies feel. I think the no meat thing will be easy... but the no dairy (CHEESE), will be hard!!
I'll keep you posted!

~I need a hair cut badly.

~ The weather here has been so nice. I want to make chili... with no meat or cheese! :)

~ Packers play tonight... I love football.

No comments:

Post a Comment