Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chucks - Since 1956

Wednesday night I went to Chucks for dinner with my good friend Wayne. It was on my list of places to go in the next 12 months.
The menu was simple. Pizza, Pasta, sandwiches.
We started with their 'famous' onion rings.
They tasted like.... onion rings.




I got home made cheese ravioli's with 1/2 alfredo and 1/2 red sauce. It was good, but pretty bland.

But I had NOOOOO problem cleaning my plate.

Wayne got the Chicken Marsala. He was not impressed. :-( But he did make an action shot with his side of spaghetti!
We decided if we ever go back we'll try the pizza... as the food we got was not all that wonderful. They must be doing something right though since they've been around since 1956. The decor and seating has probably been around that long as well. It was just... ok.

Checking it off my list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment