Friday, March 9, 2012

New Kitchen Floor

Before... the blue, small tile floor.
I tired to get a couple with the dogs - you know... cute pictures. Then I realized, Rocky just looks bad. He was so nervous that the kitchen table had been moved and that I was making him "sit, stay, stay... NO STAY!" on the kitchen floor... he's just not cute in this picture.



And AFTER!!
It's Beautiful....


So beautiful, I want to make out with it.
I was told that I should clean it first.... and my response was... "nah, I like it a little dirty".

The whole kitchen looks SOOOO much better. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my new floors so much.
I might sleep on them tonight. Lets be honest... this floor is probably cleaner than any other space in my house.
It'll be a mini-vacation... in my kitchen.
I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment