Friday, March 14, 2014

New Last Name

My wedding and reception are about a month away.
A.Month.
It's crazy to me that I will soon have a new last name.
Although my group of friends that call me Moe, said that they will still call me Moe.
I'm ok with that.

Holly Marie Brantley.
Holly Brantley.
HMB
H.Brantley.
I keep saying it's weird.
Jerry would prefer I didn't use the word weird to describe our marriage and change of my name.
But it is.
For 33 years I have been Holly Marie Moeller.
Holly Moeller
HMM
Moe
Ho Moe
Holy Moly
I will say that changing my last name to Jerry's is not a hard thing to do.
He's an amazing man.
Why wouldn't I want to have his name?
I just wonder after 33 years, how long it will take me to remember to write my new last name.



1 comment:

  1. It won't take that long, I promise. But, it will for everybody else.

    ReplyDelete