Wednesday, April 2, 2014

16 Days

16 days until I marry the bestest man ever. 16 days. People ask if I'm nervous. No. "still have time to back out". Never happening. There is not a doubt in my mind, hasn't been since early on in our relationship that he was 'the one'. I had my bridal shower and bachelorette party last weekend and both were very nice. I had a lot of fun. Both were very low key. No penis decorations or suck for a buck shirts. No nasty games or bad behavior. It was just the way I wanted it. Fun and relaxed. I did find it amusing that Jerry's mom and my mom both got my lingerie. I guess they want Jerry and I to get our freak on. 16 days and my name will change. (18 days and I'll be heading to Oahu). I am not nervous, stressed or anything. I am content, excited and happy. I don't think many brides 3 weeks out can say that. Which is another reason I'm glad we did the laid back, casual reception. I can not wait to read my vow's to Jerry. I can not wait to see all my friends and family. I can not wait to wear my pretty dress. I can not wait to say "I do". It's going to be the best day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment