Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ramblings

I prayed, God didn't help.
I guess I don't blame him - he's a busy guy with lots more to do then listen to an almost 30 year old beg for something.

I have less then 3 weeks of my fitness challenge and I'm feeling pretty damn good. I have more energy. I sleep better. I am more motivated and I think all around happier on a day to day basis. Granted I haven't done the BEST at the eating part of the challenge but my eating habits have changed for the better and I even took a healthy cooking class to learn somethings. Greek Yogurt - use it instead of sour cream - it has a lot of protein and is just all around better for you.
There are these things called spices.... use different ones on chicken each time you cook it... and it's like a whole new experience for your tongue! (thatswhatshesaid)

I have realized in the last few months that I have some of the greatest friends a girl could every ask for. I went to MN for the Hawkeyes football game and stayed in a hotel with my friends Tami and Todd. They said they would 'bill me' after the trip for the hotel and football ticket... then when we got home they informed me I don't have to pay them back - it was my birthday present!! They are sooo good to me. My friends Sandy and Katrisha are also incredible people with big hearts. They go to GIM and have kept me motivated, make me laugh and include me when they can! My friend Nicole, who I keep getting closer and closer to is one of the most real people I have ever known. She is easy to talk to, fun to be around and her confidence helps me be more confident too. It's great to have friends that would do as much for me as I would for them. (I of course still have my sisters, mom and Michelle from high school, but this was a shout out to my other good friends).

Oh... and I think there is a mouse in my house - more on that later.

BACK TO WORK I GO - HIHOHIHO!

No comments:

Post a Comment