Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random - Cooking, HBO and the Iowa State Fair

I love blogs. If you can tell by my blog list that I'm following - I read a lot of other peoples blogs and get ideas for mine, and for things to do in my life.

I'm not much of a cook, especially just cooking for one, but have decided I will cook at least one new somewhat healthy meal a week. I did this on Sunday, but haven't been near a computer to hook up my camera to show pictures of my Pan Seared Salmon with Dill Cucumber Sauce and Brown Rice Salad. It actually turned out pretty yummy. (Hope to post pictures of the meal soon).


I am somewhat obsessed with the show TrueBlood on HBO. Every Sunday night I go to my friend Meggins and watch last weeks episode (again) and watch the new episode as well. I own the first 3 season's on DVD and have watched each at least 3 times. I am madly in love with the vampire Eric and the werwolf Alcide. If men looked like that, with bodies like theirs, were easy to come by, there would be much happier women.


Tonight after work I'm heading to the fair with Nicole, Nicky, Nick and some others. (Jessica and Kristine). I just thought it was funny that that many "Nic's" were all going in the same group. Pictures on this adventure to follow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment