Friday, September 16, 2011

Deep Thoughts

I have realized what really matters is the moments when I hold my nephew and make him smile or watch my niece and all her attitude, play. Seeing my little sister become a beautiful, unselfish, wonderful person and mother. Hoping to become like my older sister, a great wife, wonderful mother, a confident, strong and beautiful person.





Not sure if it’s the cloudy, cold weather or that this weekend is Beaverdale Fall Fest, or that I’ve just been so strong for so long now. But today… I miss my friend. It hurts today, and I’m crying. I guess sad moments are allowed, but I’ve just been handling it so well for so long that this has come out of nowhere. I will allow myself today to be sad, but tomorrow it's back to being Holly.

No comments:

Post a Comment