Monday, September 19, 2011

Vegetarian/Vegan Status 2

I QUIT!!!!
EPIC Fail!

After 15 days of eating veggie/vegan like, I just couldn't take it any more!

Reasons why:

Saturday, I stood around all afternoon smelling smoked ribs and smoked salmon on the grill and ate NONE of it. People devoured the hunks of flesh in front of me and it looked so good......

I WAS STARVING all day Saturday, even eatting veggies all day and some chips - it was never satisfying. I JUST WANTED TO EAT SOME FREAKING MEAT!

Sunday my mom made chili and apple dumplings. I ate none of it. I ate carrotts and chips. I. was. so. hungry.

So today, I woke up and decided to QUIT! I don't care that I am a quitter. I made it 15 days, and I'm done.

Hello medium rare steak.. I'm coming to get you!

No comments:

Post a Comment