Monday, October 31, 2011

Catching Up...

So many things going on.... well not really, but I feel like I haven't uploaded any pictures or blogged about much except my muffin top...
So lets play catch up:

Congrats to my friends Jason and Craig who were wed a few weeks back.
Beautiful wedding, beautiful fall day. They are such a great couple!

Went to Run Like a Girl 1k downtown Des Moines on a nice, cool, fall evening. My friend Sandy helps plan this and this year the proceeds raised went to LLS.
My friend Kate joined me and we chit chatted drank some beer and ate some
Velvet Elvis Dip at El Bait Shop. Kate and I had to call my mom to find out what 'proprietary' meant.
I mean... who uses big words like that on a menu!? :)


We also had the worst... I'll say it again... THE WORST beer in the world.
It sounded so good... it tasted SO BAD!


I hung out with a guy I like on Saturday... we'll call him Jeff, because that is his name. He surprised me with some pumpkins and markers to decorate them since both of my sisters 'forgot' to tell me when they were going to the pumpkin patch and I had no pumpkins for the season.
He got the bestest markers ever!! BANANA CLIP YELLOW! HA!

And our finished products - minus the Michigan pumpkin Jeff made. :-)

I also went to a Halloween party at my friend Jennys house on Saturday night.
It was a lot of fun and the mask I wore was a little creepy...
I would down load some pictures of the party - cause they are awesome... but it's taking way to long to upload a picture on here and it's irritating me and my patience is g.o.n.e.

No comments:

Post a Comment