Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Zombie Burger - A Must Try!

Tuesday night, Nicole, Tami, Jessica and I met up on the nice, big, breezy street side patio of

It was a beautiful evening with great friends and WAY TOO MUCH FOOD!

We ordered for appetizers: Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Fried Buffalo Bacon, Blue Cheese Bacon Fries and for good measure a basket of regular fries with Zombie Sauce.

The Fried Buffalo Bacon came with DEEP FRIED RANCH DRESSING on top!

The Brussels Sprouts were delicious. Roasted and tasty!


The Blue Cheese Fries... delicious and mouth watering. I love myself some blue cheese!


I had a hot dog with mac and cheese and bacon on it. It was really good,
their mac and cheese was DE-LICIOUS!


The other girls had burgers of all kinds... I'm not quite sure what was on them.
Nicole did say her veggie burger was the best she'd ever had!




Jessica and I gave in to our sweet tooth and ordered shakes.... to go.
I got the Zombie Bride Wedding Cake Shake - it was a vanilla shake with yellow cake mix in it. It tasted like cake batter and was TO DIE FOR PEOPLE! TO DIE FOR! Jessica got the chocolate cake shake and it tasted like CHOCOLATE cake batter and it was TO DIE FOR!

We are now Zombies.


No comments:

Post a Comment