Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Muffin Top Meltdown

Meltdown? MELTDOWN!?!?! I'm about to freaking have one.

With the gaining and losing on WW's I've decided this new Points Plus system (that they have changed twice during the weeks that I have been involved) does NOT work for me. Last time I did WW's, at the same time of year on the Original Points system, I lost almost 15 pounds. Now after about 12 weeks  - I've lost a TOTAL of 3.8.

F-ing bite me Weight Watchers. I worked out 6 freaking days last week, watched what I ate. I've only had TWO beers in the last TWO FREAKING WEEKS!! TWO FREAKING BEERS!!

And I gained 1.4 pounds in the last 2 weeks.

My muffin top is not going anywhere. It's a ridiculous thing. No wonder people quit with weight loss goals so easily. If you don't see results - why would you continue!?!?

I am going to keep working out, hit it a little harder and also think of a new way to watch what I eat - but not Weight Watchers. All it's doing is making me miserable that I am not losing.

Sorry Jennifer Hudson and Charles Barkely - you can take your Weight Watchers and shove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment