Friday, July 27, 2012

Quick Catch Up

It's been a long time since I have posted. With work, play and no home internet access, writing my thoughts and feelings and having my bitch sessions are not as easy to post.

So lets catch up, shall we?

Family Reunion: This was a success - at making me fatter. It rained almost every day, so I ate. Plus every dinner was SOOOOO good, I ate seconds. It was a relaxing, wonderful time with my Frederick Family and I'm looking forward to the reunion in 2 years.

Work: I pretty much rock. I love my job. I have great quality numbers and RE-DICK-YOU-LIS production numbers. I LOVE working downtown. L.O.V.E it.

House: My house is for sale! My house is for sale! One lovely and little house is for sale! (Said in a "One Sister For Sale" by Shel Silverstein rhythm). Check it out on Craigslist!! Make me an offer, I can't refuse!!

That's all for now... TIME TO WORK! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment