Friday, August 10, 2012

Five Question Friday




1.       What is something not many people know about you?  I have 5 tattoos. An 8 on my wrist, a star on my foot, a scroll design on my left side, part of my favorite quote on my right side in memory of my grandma (Did you hear the ocean singing?) and a 3 leaf clover on my shoulder in memory of my friend Brendan. I’ll probably get more – which my mom will hate to hear.

2.       If you had to read one book the rest of your life, which book would it be? Tell No One by Harlan Coben. This has been my favorite book for years. It introduced me to this fantastic author and I love all his books.

3.       Thunderstorms – love them or hate them? I hate them. They scare me, they scare my dogs. The crack of thunder that makes you jump, makes your power go on and off and makes you think the lightning hit your house and your house is now on fire and you don’t have the money to pay the insurance deductible. (This is how my mind works).

4.       Your favorite season? It used to be summer…. It’s now fall. Everything about fall, the temperature, the colors, the smells, the food and the FOOTBALL!

5.       Strangest food you have ever eaten? WELLLLL I had a very small bite of guinea pig once (Cuy). It is something that is served in South America. I didn’t eat it in Peru though – I ate it in West Des Moines, Iowa in a little Ecuadorian restaurant. It tasted like dark meat chicken. Not bad….

No comments:

Post a Comment