Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Muffin Top Meltdown

My goal to lose: 20 Pounds

Amount lost this week: 3.0

Total amount lost: 7.4

Weeks to go: 15

I have also started walking on both of my 15 minute breaks on the treadmill in the gym at work. It feels good to get away from my desk for a bit, especially since work is pretty stressful right now.
I love reduced fat Wheat Thins (16 crackers) and a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese as my morning snack. Altogether it’s only 4 points and is quite filling!

I haven’t tried making any new recipes but my mom did make the Buffalo Chicken Dip off of skinnytaste.com and it tasted like the full fat version. I couldn’t tell a difference. The hard part of that is just eating a portion of it… not the whole pan. It’s sooo yummy, it takes WILL POWER to stop. J

No comments:

Post a Comment